Cherokee Census Roll Search
Please Visit: Pathways & Crossroads
(1894 - 1949)
This page is dedicated in memory of my Great Grandfather
American Indian Tribes
Muscogee Creek Nation
Family Tree Place
Native American DNA Testing
Dawes Commission Records
Browse the 1817 Emigration Index!
- US Census between 1817-1924 (Eastern Band)
- 1817 Reservations - Families wanting a 640 acre tract.
- 1817-1835 Emigration - Individuals who filed to relocate to Arkansas.
- 1835 Henderson - Enumeration's for AL, GA, TN, NC.
- 1848 Mullay - North Carolina families remaining after removal.
- 1851 Siler
- 1852 Chapman
- 1869 Swetland - Authorizition of Payment for NC
- 1883 Hester
- 1908 Churchill - (Rejections etc.)
- 1909 Guion Miller
- 1924 Baker - Membership's.
- US Census between 1851-1909 (Western Band)
- 1851 Old Settlers - Families settling prior to 1839.
- 1852 Drennen - After Trail of Tears.
- 1898-1914 Dawes Final Allotment's.
- 1909 Entitlement's.
*Lookups are available for the allotments of 1898. These files contain the application number, ages & relationships. These are for Citizens.
When making a request, please be specific on what names you desire, and I will see what I can find. These files are part of my private collection in my personal library, I do not obtain this data on-line, so please don't write asking where on the internet I located my information.